Get $20 Amazon Gift Card !

I’ve been thinking of a way to reward our members who continuously contribute on our forum. That is when I came up with the following idea.

Post 20 post on our forum anytime in June, and get $20 Amazon gift card.

Now I understand that $20 is not a lot of money. I view it more like an equivalent of a T-shirt that you could win at a gym after putting in x-number of hours working out.

The rules are:
  • Only quality post count, saying something like “that’s nice” will not do it. Generally anything longer than a paragraph will be considered a quality post.
  • You can start new threads or participate in conversations started by others.
  • All posts should be recovery related.

That is it. When you’ve posted your 20 posts, simply email me at feedrightwolf@gmail.com and let me know that you are done. I will send you your gift card within a week.

I recommend that you use the gift card to buy recovery resources, but the money is yours, and you will, of course, be free to do with it as you pleased.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment